Stone in gall bladder
I have 15mm stone in gall bladder neck yesterday had a abdominal and chest pain and vomit 7times should I go for surgeon or show again?
8122 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

U shd consult a GI surgeon as u may having a impacted gall stone and so vomiting... May require surgery if pain doesn't go
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Symptoms of gall bladder stone Mobile calculi in gall bladder Gall bladder operation
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.