Gaining weight

My current weight is around 55kg, going to gym since 2-3 months. I gained a bit of weight, but along with my job I could not follow proper diet, so need advice on proper diet to follow. The diet which I currently follow is - 1. After workout at 7:30 AM : 4-5 slices of wheat bread with peanut butter and milk. 2. Breakfast at 9:30 AM - Either 3 boiled eggs Or Omelette Or sometimes Idli. 3. Lunch at 1:00 PM - I eat at canteen, so either 3-4 roti and any Veg item available Or Egg curry and 3-4 roti and some salad. Sometimes rice too. 4. Snacks around 4:30 Or 5 PM - Bread Butter Or Egg bhurji Or Idli Or veg sandwich and Tea. 5. Dinner around 9 Or 9:30 PM - 4-5 roti and any Veg sabzi. Please suggest some diet plan to gain more weight, and should I include a good protein powder which I can take after workout to help gain weight. Thanks

Hello The diet you are taking in is a pretty good one having eggs on time and even right amount. But you seem to be taking eggs in different form like bhurji and curry. I would suggest you to take more of boiled one's than taking other form. Rest other you are taking in order but you must change white bread slices to Brown bread slices. Take nut in the morning like alomnds. Have fruits in the gaps and take adequate water as you loose more of.your body water while you workout. Thank you.