Gaining belly fat
I'm a architecture student , I tend to sit and work for 8-10 hours straight. Im a volleyball player too but only during some parts of the year I tend to train. I used to be fit now I feel really lethargic and eat up anything and everything and I'm lacking sleep too. Can I know what kind of food I need to intake to be fit. I exercise whenever I feel like. My other body parts are fine but my belly is increasing a lot and my bowel system isn't right ,it's once in two days and I really don't feel good about my body .

Hi, for fitness exercise is the mantra. For a healthy lifestyle management and transformation you need to have a customised diet plan. Watch out on your sleep wake cycle. Late night sleeps increases weight and irregular bowel movements. Lack of enough exercise or sedentary lifestyle also causes weight gain
Kindly book an appointment with me on practo for a detailed comprehensive diet plan
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis BCA Report Trail Sitting U-Lipo Weight loss Up to 1 Kg Free.
Hi, If you modify your lifestyle, sure it will help you. It seems that, the activity level is very less and dietary habit is also not proper. You should follow a healthy balanced diet and a proper meal timings. Include complex carbohydrates, vegetables, fresh fruits in your daily diet, this will help to maintain you bowel movement. Drink atleast 3 litre water per day and have a sound sleep atleast for 6 hours. Avoid fast food as far as it is possible.
Exercise  is not only keep body fit but it also help to maintain gut mobility, which will help in bowel movement. Tummy fat is a stubborn fat, so to get rid off it exercise should be part of your daily routine.