Gained my belly fat
I am 18 and I have gained so much fat in my side tyres and thighs that it looks like I am 25 or more... I look more elder just because of this fat.. I have tried almost everything to reduce this but nothing worked.. As per my profession I have to look good and slimmer so now I am thinking for liposuction surgery. I just want to know what would be the price, consequences and side effects about this.

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Non invasive liposunction is not bad even it is a form of passive exercise. You must get correct knowlege of technologies which helps you to get into shape without any side effects
Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi welcome - I advice to start immediately all low calorie foods, less rice or rice products, no butter,ghee, etc. stop taking all street/ out side foods , even at home go for less oily/fried foods. Do max 3 times free hand exercises, surya namaskar etc, jogging. brisk walking at riigoruous levels are very ,only helpful for you.
Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  liposuction is not the correct solution for your abdomen fat. You can lose it with balanced diet and exercise. As there are many risk associated with liposuction you should avoid it. You can go out to gym for exercise and muscle toning that will help you to get good shape and reduce weight too.  Also restrict oily and fried foods, junk foods, consume more fruits and vegetables, sprout, egg whites.

How to gain belly fat