Fungal Infection, Itching
I have been having Fungal infection in my pubic area from the past 6 months.. I have applied Terbinaforce, KT cure, Betnovate C, etc... It disappears for a short time and then reappears soon... I am having constant itching and redness in the pubic area.. Not able to sleep at night... Please suggest me a proper medication so that I can treat it permanently...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Stop self treatment and harming you and your skin. No Dermatologist would have recommended you such treatments where strong steroids are there. Kindly meet a dermatologist now to understand the present scenario. The disease usually resolves in 2 weeks but when previously mismanaged takes longer.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Greetings . First of all, stop applying steroid based creams like betnovate asap . This ll make your skin thin , as well as your fungal infection ll be difficult to cure . Also, meet dermatologist in person , for proper treatment protocol . For