Fungal infection
I have a fungal infection for last two years I was use scabies lotion in that time I was feeling relex but after sometime I m facing same problem plz ask me how I free from these fungal infections

Consult online 100% recovery with in 2 months

Fungal infections on skin are the most common of all and are effectively treated with homeopathy.  I advise you to stop allopathic treatment as it gives temporary results only with lots of side effects, it will recur once you stop medicines  and homeopathic treatment cures it from roots without side effects. no chance of recurrence. you can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects.
Take online consultation directly providing all details through private chat to overcome recurrent fungal infection problem Avoid विरुद्ध food strictly Find out root causes and correct them for perment relief. Withou diet and lifestyle corrections perment cure is very difficult
take online consultation directly
You can consult with me via private chat window.
not worry I have best treatment for you consult online with me
Hello Sir, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to treat fungal infection with herbal supplements to avoid any side effects. Contact us at Phone or online chat with us to get best herbal medicine. Thanks
U took incomplete treatment for your problem,U can take safe Ayurvedic herbal medicine i e Decoction of Giloy ( Tinospora cordifolia) at morning, Apply Mahamarichyadi oil Lukewarm, Wear cotton only bath evening also wash with Neem treated water or good shaving lotion
U can consult online through Practo for further advice
Madhur Tikta Kashaya ras dominant simple food coconut water pomegranate juice watermelon Cucumber etc Avoid sour curd Kadi spicy food etc
Fungal infection cases are common nowadays..It will be treated  with homeopathy effectively. Get to see fungal infection cases in daily practice and better with homeopathy..consult online
sootshekhar ras 1 tablet twice a day gandhak rasayan avleh 10 gm twice a day
send photos please
avoid spicy and oily food
Dear Needs proper treatment, donot waste time.It increases rapidly n later on becomes difficult to cure.For further details Consult online through paid consultation.
Consult online
You will get homeopathic help.  I assure you that I will completely cure you of skin infection .  Treatment of your complian from root ..!  Treatment will be according to the symptoms ..!  Contact immediately Should be avoid sour things.
hi i understand your concern homeopathic treatment offers best results in such cases better consult with me online now
Try to eat healthy diet Do not eat junk food/outside food Your disgestive system should properly digest food for that you can use ayurvedic churan
consult me online
Homeopathy medication can help you, chat online n share snaps for examination purposes accordingly ll guide you further.
Fungal infection & scabies are two different diseases & the treatment is also totally different . So it should be diagnosed properly first & then it will be cured . So do proper consultation with the doctor, if possible by sending the pics of ur skin lesion
The condition most often occurs when people wear tight-fitting clothing that traps in moisture. Wash the affected skin two to three times a day. Keep the affected area dry. Avoid excess affected skin irritation by wearing 100% cotton underwear. Avoid fabric softeners, bleaches, or harsh laundry detergents. Wash your workout clothes, underwear, socks, and towels after each use. Keep your affected area, inner thighs, and buttocks clean and dry, especially after you exercise and shower. After showering or bathing, dry the irritated affected area by gently patting it with a towel. Be sure to dry your skin thoroughly. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in two cups of warm water. Wash the infected area with this solution and allow it to dry on its own. Another option is to apply a mixture of equal parts of white vinegar and coconut oil on the affected skin. Like hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol can help kill off the fungus that's on the surface level of the skin. You can apply it directly to the affected area Listerine: It has antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties, which help treat skin problem Here are some tips to help you manage the infection: Avoid using oily skin products. Reduce your exposure to the sun. Exposure to the sun may trigger or worsen an episode, and a tan makes the rash more visible. Do not wear tight clothing. Wear breathable fabrics, such as cotton, to decrease sweating.