Fungal Infection

For the past 12 years I think, i am facing Penis related fungal infection. I tried over the counter medicines first it used to come and go. But seems now whatever medication I take, both oral and cream it develops resistance and come back. I have consulted 3 doctors till now. One of the doctor recommends Circumcision. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (2) on Fungal Infection

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Homeopath
Hi, as Dr has suggested circumcision after his observation then I will advise go for it.
Hi, Since I do not know the exact diagnosis (whether Candida infection, lichen or some other), or symptoms or the locus of infection, I cant say much about this. What are the factors that are contributing to, perpetuating or perpetrating the infection also need to be ascertained. This would not be possible online.
I encourage you to see a dermatologist in person for correct diagnosis and treatment.