Fungal infection n crotch
It's been while I am dealing with fungal infection in my crotch area. Mean while my scrotum has gone all red And is paining like hell. I have gone through many doctors but no one is able to help me out. I am attaching latest test of mine and latest prescribed. Is this pain in my scrotum is due to fungal infection? Help
112 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, looks like you have developed orchitis Orchitis can result from the spread of bacteria through the blood from other locations in your body. Consult urologist for further evaluation and proper treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.