Fungal infaction
I have fungal infection at my private part I am a diabetic . the infection has increased so high that part is filled by pess n now I am unable to walk properly so what should I do n were to go. Need your help very badly
152 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Dermatologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
Pls go to a dermatologist near you. You will need antibiotics along with oral antifungals. Since you are a diabetic Pls visit asap. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.