Fungal Groin Infection 
I have noticed a fungal infection in between his thighs. I would its a groin infection can , which is induced due to fatty body structure. I have recommended him to reduce thigh fat , along with I would like to know your views to combat this fungal infection. Should i wash it daily with alcohol based antiseptic or else use anti fungal cream. I have tried the Abzorb Poweder but it seems to have no affect on it. I am attaching a photo of it pls help us out. The reason being the place of infection is such he is shy to visit a doctor Thanks

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

It is understandable that he is shy. But without a skin examination by a dermatologist you are risking the spread/worsening of the condition. Because you say it's a'fungal' infection doesn't necessarily mean it is so and looking at the photos it doesn't look like infection at all. A lot of skin conditions look similar. So taking advise without visiting a dermatologist will not help you. Please visit one as soon as possible. Visit a male dermatologist if need be.