Fullness in stomach
I am having the problem of stiffness/ Hardness in stomach. More over my waist is 38. My weight is 88 kg.I want to reduce it. At the time of get up Aloe Veera Gel and Hot water one glass thrice in a week. Breakfast 3 Paratha ( low oil) with curd and Hot Milk. Lunch at restaurant or whatever available at outside. Green Tea twice in a week or Real juice. Dinner 2 chappati, 1 bowl Dal, 1 bowl curd and some sweets. How I can reduce my weight ,hardness of the stomach and I take 15 min in toilet in the morning. Pl advice me what shoul I do.

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  stiffness or hardness of stomach which you is could be because of gastric upset. Try eating more of fibrous foods like vegetables and fruits. Also curds with meal will improve your digestion. Also consume atleast 12 - 15 glasses of water to get bowl cleaned. Also regular exercise will help you to improve your digestion. For weight you can get your balance diet chart from an expert.
Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Can you pl.share your present weight cum height?? What type of working u v ??
Hi.... Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...