Full body checkup
I wish to get a full body checkup. I have been recently from a year facing various health problems from weakness in brain to eyes pain. Can you recommend about what would be better platform to look for full body checkup taking into account cost factor too

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you were a little more specific we could have tried to help you out here. You could consult a general physician in person.  He will examine you and then precribe you certain tests. You can get those tests done at a lab of your choice and revert back to him with the reports. He will do the needful. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Full body packages available commercially never takes into account the individual cases but on general basis perform certain tests and confuse the patient.....I think you need specific tests based on your health probblem to have max yield in a cost effective manner.....so meet MD physician and decide next