Front tooth overlap.

My front tooth are overlaped and so I wish to have a treatment . What are the possible treatments and their charges.
views-icons 45 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Front tooth overlap.

Dr. Vishwas Bansal Haridwar | Orthodontist
Treatment options can be orthodontic or braces And secondly capping if not willing for braces Orthodontic treatment costs from 18 to 40 thousand Capping may range from 2 thousand to 5 thousand per tooth
The most obvious treatment would be braces (orthodontics). Though if the issue is limited to only a couple of teeth and it is mild you can also consider porcelain veneers.
Dr. Kartik R. Morjaria Rajkot | Prosthodontist
Overlapping of front teeth results mainly from lack of space in the jaw to accommodate all teeth. Treatment will depend on the cause and amount of overlap. Certain xray investigations will also be necessary. You need to describe your problem in more detail to get a proper advice. Posting photographs may also help.