Frequent Urination
I have frequent Urination problem, which is causing lot of interference in my daily life and sleep cycle. Sometimes sleeping get delayed due to burning and that also urges me masturbate and then sleep. But I morning I feel light headed and I do late breakfast due to that, which gives a mild headache for whole day. Not able to focus on productive work due to that. Can you help me out?

Can be infection. Do drink plenty of fluids and juices. For future treatment consult me for the same

Dear you have disturbed routine You cannot do a shift in meals due to a silly reasons as this cyclically lead to the same reasons You have not mentioned whether you are addicted to social media or not You have to maintain a simple routine life yourself strictly No one can help you out in it If you are ready to maintain a routine then only I could help you with some of the Ayurvedic medicine Else I can give medicine but not sure about cure
Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
Considering your age and the symptoms you seem to be suffering from urinary tract infection which may be along with a renal calculi that is kidney stone. Homoeopathic medicines can aid you in this. Drink at least 3 litres water per day. Have regular washroom breaks. Check your blood sugar levels and get a routine urine check done. For further queries feel free to contact in clinic.
Uti??
Consult me online
Drink plenty of water
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Hi Drink  water  frequently Do blood  sugar  level Train  your  bladder  by  going to  urinate every  2  hourly  or  so Consult  urologist
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details.
consult me online
Surely . Ur stressed too. Homeopathy medication can solve ur problems. Chat online so I can get more details and guide u n give prescription
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier