Fractional laser

Hii. I had a first fractional laser treatment on my face and it all looking red and like sunburn . doctor said it will take two days to heal and for getting normal but today is first day after that and my face is still red with marks. Hereby iam attaching my picture . is it going to heal faster as I need to go office after two days and how can I take care of it for best results. Please help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Fractional laser

Hi. Greetings. Don't worry. Fractional laser can take anything from 48 hours to five days to heal depending on individual skin type and healing tendency and depth and power of laser used. So don't worry. Ask your dermatologist about use of epidermal growth factor gel which can possibly cause faster healing. Another thing you can do at home is simple icing as it will reduce inflammation. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.