Foreskin problem

The foreskin on my penis does not roll back. It's comes down only a little and can't roll down anymore because it would start to hurt. I just need to know what needs to be does to resolve this because it is affecting my life and I'm looking for an answer where surgery is not involved.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navya G
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there.. I can understand your distress.. but surgery ie circumcision is the treatment for your condition.. unable to retract foreskin is called phimosis and once retracted it might not be able to pull back and can lead to pain and swelling and complications and even create problems for intercourse.. please consult nearby surgeon undergo complete evaluation..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?