Foreskin problem
I still have my foreskin closed on my pennis ,currently no problem during masturbation but will there be problem in future.??

hello there. Your problem is known as phimosis. you need to be checked out by a surgeon. you might not have any problem now, but it might be a problem in future. it may cause pain, swelling and even bleeding. better to get a circumcision done. and moreover, not to scare you, but still, carcinoma penis is almost always associated with people who have foreskin. suggest you to be on a safer side and get it checked out by a surgeon. regards