Foreskin problem

I have a Foreskin problem in my Pennie's and i believe this will be a problems for my future sex life. So please suggest me a better way to remove my Foreskin in painless way i consulted some of my friend and they said it will be very painful after removal of foreskin and we need 3 months to recover from this issue, so i am worried about this issue please suggest me a best way for the same.

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Phimosis refers to the inability to retract the distal foreskin over the glans penis. Pathologic phimosis defines an inability to retract the foreskin after it was previously retractible or after puberty, usually secondary to distal scarring of the foreskin. Paraphimosis is the entrapment of a retracted foreskin behind the coronal sulcus. Paraphimosis is a disease of uncircumcised or partially circumcised males....Up to 95% of cases of phimosis have been shown to respond to application of topical steroids to the preputial orifice, although some studies have suggested that this response rate may decline several months after the regimen is completed. An initial attempt at medical intervention has been shown to reduce costs by 27.3% in comparison with primary circumcision as a treatment...consult nearest urologist they will help you further