Foreskin problem
Hi doctor my foreskin is attached to head of my penis and it pains a little when erected.. so need help in this..if it's surgery Will it hurt? What would be the time frame in total for surgery and getting recovered.
110 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Phimosis is the inability to retract the foreskin behind the head (glans) of the penis. ... Pathologic phimosis occurs due to infection, inflammation, or scarring and is usually found in uncircumcised adult men, in early stages can be treated with steroid cream and cause specific treatment, in late stages needs circumcision IA a minor surgery,, if no complications, all you need is one week including both pre and post op.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?