For stress,anxiety issue
My brother 25yr old he is faced so too much depression, anxiety, stress in his childhood and he is unemployed too.. he is taking revital h capsule from 3years as described in packing Continue 3month and gap of 15days and repeate it for 3month cause he did not feel any power, courage and guts to do his work he is feeling better when he is taking capsules.. the main reason behind he is taking supplements due to lack of confidence, low self esteem and weekness now what he can do pleass guide me... he can continue his medicine or need to see a doctor cause he is taking supplements without any supervision

Supplement alone will not cure his depression . He needs a proper evaluation and antidepressants . Alot of improvement will be seen with medicine and after a few weeks , he can start psychotherapy to work on his self-esteem and confidence . Depression can be well managed with proper Medicine and counseling . Please consult a psychiatrist and start treatment as soon as possible
consult with Psychiatrist
He needs Psychotherapy and counseling Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online
Dear sir, your brother needs psychotherapy to improve his confidence levels. Correct medicines will help. So pls consult a psychiatrist.
He is having Depressive features, you should take treatment he will be better don't worry
Consult Psychiatrist