ayurveda-icon
For immunity booster
I am taking Thyroxine Sodium Tablets 100 mcg as directed by a physician for Thyroid. Can I take Immugen (Sri Sri Tattva) or shakti drop (Sri Sri Tattva) along with this allopathy tablets to enhance my immune system for corona pandemic. If yes then what will be the dose.

Both are very good ayurvedic medicines. But I don't believe in "One Size Fits All", that's why I prefer conducting Prakriti Diagnosis and evaluation of patients and their problems. Every individual has his unique prakriti, doshas and severity of problems, which may differ to one patient to another. That is the reason a unique customized treatment plan is needed for such a patients rather than a stereotype treatment approach. If you want ayurvedic treatment for your problem, you can consult me online.

Dear sorry due to poor internet connection not able to contact u, I personally recommend : 1 Tab Kanchnar Guggal 2-2 tab after 1/2 hr of breakfast & dinner wd simple water 2 Tab Punarwa Mandoor 2-2 tab just after breakfast & dinner wd simple water Pl feel free to ask any query Wish u early recovery
Hello , Yes you can take both along with thyroxine . Just make sure there must be gap of min 30 min in both . Will recommend you to start natural calcium rich diet along with it.
1) immunogen tab 1 tab 2 times a day after food. 2) Shakti drops 5 drops with water once in the morning preferably empty stomach
It's better to use original tulsi leaves and neem ras for safe results
Yes, you can start the above tablet 1-1 twice a day and tulsi drops too.
along with that you can start 100 gms chyavanpraash in the morning empty stomach. turmeric, yasti and salt in warm water gargles 2 times a day
U can take amrtasatva powder 1/4 tsf with honey and water twice a day on enpty stomach.
Yes U can take 2tabs twice a day for 1 month then 2 tabs o.d.for one month or Shakti drop 5 drops in 150 ml( small cup) bid along with your medication
Yes you can take Immugen 2 tablets twice a day as it contains Amla and Tulsi which have brilliant immunomodulation properties and amla is rich in Vitamin C as well. Shakti drops once a day in the morning you can take
Yes you can take Shakti Drops from Sri Sri for Immunity. For Quarter glass of water add3-4 drops and drink it on empty stomach