For a healthy body

How can I gain weight for a healthy figure.I m just 43 kg with 5 feet.let me know best tips.plzz give me some useful tips.

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

I do understand your concern. For shaping up your body you need to do few exercises. Diet part, concentrate on eating right foods, like veggies and fruits. Keep yourself well hydrated. Add little nuts n dairy products in your diet. If you are non vegetarian then you can have eggs, lean meat n fishes. Keep out junk food, deep fried foods out from daily diet. You can contact me personally or any other dietician for detailed personalized guidance.

Hi...... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember ladies, if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.