Focus issue

Cant look on the face rather i look little down but that is unintensionaly with boys and girls both.. plz help :(
views-icons 71 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
You seem to be having symptoms of social anxiety, you will require detailed assessment by a psychiatrist followed by behavior therapy which will help you overcome this deficiency. I suggest you meet one as soon as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?