Fissures on pennis
Dear sir, plz give the solution to me.... I have   line like cutting i. e i think fissure on upper skin of pennis head... It is repeat monthly intervel of time.. Its soo pain full plz give medicine or oitment to this problem.. Plz give perminent solution. Thank you soo much.
183 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. it's very difficult to start treatment without examining...kindly consult a gen surgeon... you can use 2% lox jelly  for temporary relief of pain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.