Fissure on pennis
Hi sir i have line like cutting on upper skin of pennis head... It is repeat monthly intervel of time... It is so painfull.... Plz suggest good antifungal cream or medicine.... Plz rectify my problem. Thank you so much
186 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der you ve to be examined consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment...................
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.