Pennis size
My age is 23,my pennis size is 14 cm wen erected,is their any chance of increasing the size?can u suggest me exercises which will help me,wat oils can use for massage?plz answer my query.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

There is NO medicines ( tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder , churan, vaccum pumps,tension rings,rings, exercise, yoga, or any other type of medicines or procedures) available in the world that could Increase the size of the penis (i.e. length & girth..motai of penis). Even if one is ready to spend lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships. For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge. So please forget about increase in size of penis.
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Which competition ur preparing for? Any way it's technique to be mastered by yoga n couple of Exercises n boosted by diet n relaxed mind.
Engage in Healthier habits of food cardio workout exercise.
Have seeds of Tulasi sabja Talimkhana with cowmilk

What should be the size of penis What size are ovaries