What should be the size of penis

I have a problem of quick release of sperm and i want to know whether my penis size is enough. I have backpain.is it because of masturbation?

Dr. Girish H Urologist | Bangalore

Hi Penis size is not so important . Only first few inches of female genitals are sensitive. So a penis size of 4 inches is sufficient to have good intercourse. For premature ejaculation you can take

... Read More

My penis is 13 cm in length when it is erect. I think this is not enough to satisfy my sex partner. I feel lack of confidence while having sex. I want to know the average length of erect penis. Have I a normal penis or not?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai Ayurveda | Agra

Hello 13cm length of penis is more than sufficient to got pleasure while intercourse. Do foreplay with your partner before intercourse it's helps to hard erection and long lost. If you need further h

... Read More

My penis size is no long, ,,,only 5 inch ,,,so my wife is no satisfied my penis size,,,, so how can large penise

Dr. Murthy P S Sexologist | Bangalore

5 inch erect penis is above average size in India. It's not small. Size doesn't matter. Do quality sex.

... Read More

Hi my age is 24 and my penis size is small i want to enlarge the size of my pennis is there any way to do that when it is not erect it is very small less than 2 inches and could u plz tell me what is the normal size of pennis in erection n in non erection also reply me plz

Dr. Rashmi T V General Physician | Bangalore

the average erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with 95% of adult males falling within the interval 10.7–19.1 cm (4.2–7.5&#

... Read More

My age is 23,my pennis size is 14 cm wen erected,is their any chance of increasing the size?can u suggest me exercises which will help me,wat oils can use for massage?plz answer my query.

Dr. Satish Sawale Ayurveda | Navi Mumbai

Which competition ur preparing for? Any way it's technique to be mastered by yoga n couple of Exercises n boosted by diet n relaxed mind.

... Read More

Olive oil massage for penis is worth or not.The olive oil increases the penis size and strength or not.Plzzzzz tell me Aswr.

Mr. Ram Gopal Alternative Medicine | Jalandhar

Olive oil not for enlarge penis

... Read More

Dear doctor, i am a 21 yr old male, weight: 74, height: 5.4ft I am really concerned about my penis size as i am not satisfied with it. My current size is 5.3 to 5.4 inches. I really want to increase it? Question: is there any way I can increase my penis size? And what is the best thing I can do. Yours thankful.

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare c

... Read More

Doctor my penis size is very small.when it is erected it is 2 inches apprx.I m really disappointed.How can i get a bigger penis.

Dr. Jagat Shah Homoeopath | Mumbai

Hi pls meet personally to understand n solve ur issue.

... Read More

I m a 23 year old female ...i had taken i pill twice in my life time and have severe pms since then ...i recently went for a pelvic scan and my ovary size was right measured 3*1.8*2.5 cms and my left ovary measured 2.6 *1.6 *2.6 cms ...is this normal and i have in the past taken antidepressants medicines for depression ..will that affect my ovary .

Dr. Prabhjot Manchanda Obstetrician | Mumbai

Ovaries are normal

... Read More

Dr. Due to over masturbation my penis has shrink . the size of it has reduced. When not erected its is very small. Please suggest, what to do to regain its normal size .

Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Ma

... Read More

Need an expert advice on Sexual Health?

Chat with a sexologist online

• Private & confidential
  • 5-min response
  • Free follow-ups

The question asked on this page is a free question. You can ask a free health question by downloading the Practo app.