What size are ovaries

My age is 23,my pennis size is 14 cm wen erected,is their any chance of increasing the size?can u suggest me exercises which will help me,wat oils can use for massage?plz answer my query.

Dr. Satish Sawale Ayurveda | Navi Mumbai

Which competition ur preparing for? Any way it's technique to be mastered by yoga n couple of Exercises n boosted by diet n relaxed mind.

... Read More

I m a 23 year old female ...i had taken i pill twice in my life time and have severe pms since then ...i recently went for a pelvic scan and my ovary size was right measured 3*1.8*2.5 cms and my left ovary measured 2.6 *1.6 *2.6 cms ...is this normal and i have in the past taken antidepressants medicines for depression ..will that affect my ovary .

Dr. Prabhjot Manchanda Obstetrician | Mumbai

Ovaries are normal

... Read More

M trying since 1 year on 10 day of my circle my right ovary 16×12 and 14×12 and msf in left ovary.. i had 3 injection humog 75 unit.. what is my chance to get pregnant?? is any chance of multiple pregnancy

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni Ayurveda | Thane

Continue follicular study in day 12 and 14. Have alternate day relations during peri rupture (of follicle) period. This will increase the chance of pregnancy. Do serum progesterone on day 8 of rupture

... Read More

I got my ultrasound done. I was having irregular periods from July to Oct. After that they are normal and timely. Now during 3rd day of menstruation I have a follicle in right ovary sized 15 mm. Is there some kind of gyne problem with my health? Or is it normal?

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni Ayurveda | Thane

It can be simple cyst because of your tendency of irregular menses. Nothing to worry... Do repeat scan on fifth day of next cycle. If the same then consult ayurvedic gynecologist for Panchakarma and

... Read More

I am unmarried 20 years girl. I have pcod and treat by physician but not completely come out from the disease. My ultrasound report. Ovaries:- No adnexal mass seen. The ovaries on either side are bulky and show multiple tiny folicles long the peripheral storma. Few follicles are seen measuring 10-12 mm in size. Right ovary measures 2.6-3-2.9cm (12

...

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gynecologist | Gurgaon

Hi. Dont worry . Pcod is a lifestyle disease and if you modify your lifestyle , you will be fine. Do exercises daily. Eat healthy. Dont take much proteins. Take more protein diet and less carb diet. P

... Read More

Right ovary is bulky in size.one cyst is measuring 3.2X2.2 CM without any septation noted cryst size ! This report came from ultrasonography! Is it required for surgery or medicine is enough.

Dr. Swati Chitnis Gynecologist | Mumbai

Hello. You seem to have a functional simple cyst. These are very common and will disappear on its own over few months. Unless you have menstrual complaints, no treatment is needed. Surgery is definite

... Read More

Both ovaries show peripheral placed tiny cystic follicles with echogenic stroma - likely to represent polycystic morphology and needs further evaluation

Dr. Pankaj Chordia Homoeopath | Pune

Hello.... As per your usg....you may have Pcos....which is a condition due to hormonal imbalance.... You have not at all mentioned anything abt your complaints/symptoms....please send the details then

... Read More

I had follicular test on cycle day 12 after taking letroz for 5 days. rgt ovary dominant follicle size ks 10x13 and left ovary dominant follocle is 21x17. is there any problem with it?? what should i do next?

Dr. Reena Kawatra Gynecologist | Gurgaon

It would soon rupture and favourable for fertilisation,have Sexual contact for results .

... Read More

Dear doctor, i am a 21 yr old male, weight: 74, height: 5.4ft I am really concerned about my penis size as i am not satisfied with it. My current size is 5.3 to 5.4 inches. I really want to increase it? Question: is there any way I can increase my penis size? And what is the best thing I can do. Yours thankful.

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare c

... Read More

There is a dominant follicle seen in right ovary measuring 18mm ...what does it mean

Dr. Priti Roy Gynecologist | Ranchi

Nothing to worry it may be a developing follicle

... Read More

Googling your symptoms online?

The internet is not a doctor and neither are you.
Chat with a real doctor about your health.

• Private 1 on 1 chat with a doctor.
  • Get a response in 5 min.

25% OFF on first consult. Use CHAT25

The question asked on this page is a free question. You can ask a free health question by downloading the Practo app.