What size are ovaries

My age is 23,my pennis size is 14 cm wen erected,is their any chance of increasing the size?can u suggest me exercises which will help me,wat oils can use for massage?plz answer my query.

Dr. Satish Sawale Ayurveda | Navi Mumbai

Which competition ur preparing for? Any way it's technique to be mastered by yoga n couple of Exercises n boosted by diet n relaxed mind.

... Read More

Dear doctor, i am a 21 yr old male, weight: 74, height: 5.4ft I am really concerned about my penis size as i am not satisfied with it. My current size is 5.3 to 5.4 inches. I really want to increase it? Question: is there any way I can increase my penis size? And what is the best thing I can do. Yours thankful.

Dr. Chethan R S General Physician | Bangalore

The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare c

... Read More

I m a 23 year old female ...i had taken i pill twice in my life time and have severe pms since then ...i recently went for a pelvic scan and my ovary size was right measured 3*1.8*2.5 cms and my left ovary measured 2.6 *1.6 *2.6 cms ...is this normal and i have in the past taken antidepressants medicines for depression ..will that affect my ovary .

Dr. Prabhjot Manchanda Obstetrician | Mumbai

Ovaries are normal

... Read More

I am unmarried 20 years girl. I have pcod and treat by physician but not completely come out from the disease. My ultrasound report. Ovaries:- No adnexal mass seen. The ovaries on either side are bulky and show multiple tiny folicles long the peripheral storma. Few follicles are seen measuring 10-12 mm in size. Right ovary measures 2.6-3-2.9cm (12

...

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gynecologist | Gurgaon

Hi. Dont worry . Pcod is a lifestyle disease and if you modify your lifestyle , you will be fine. Do exercises daily. Eat healthy. Dont take much proteins. Take more protein diet and less carb diet. P

... Read More

I got my ultrasound done. I was having irregular periods from July to Oct. After that they are normal and timely. Now during 3rd day of menstruation I have a follicle in right ovary sized 15 mm. Is there some kind of gyne problem with my health? Or is it normal?

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni Ayurveda | Thane

It can be simple cyst because of your tendency of irregular menses. Nothing to worry... Do repeat scan on fifth day of next cycle. If the same then consult ayurvedic gynecologist for Panchakarma and

... Read More

M trying since 1 year on 10 day of my circle my right ovary 16×12 and 14×12 and msf in left ovary.. i had 3 injection humog 75 unit.. what is my chance to get pregnant?? is any chance of multiple pregnancy

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni Ayurveda | Thane

Continue follicular study in day 12 and 14. Have alternate day relations during peri rupture (of follicle) period. This will increase the chance of pregnancy. Do serum progesterone on day 8 of rupture

... Read More

I'm 25 years old guy, having penis size 2-5 inches. And having beard, moustache but not rough. How to increase the penis size, and the roughness in bread and moustache. Please help me out. Thanks

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Nothing can be done about the size. So stop thinking about it. The size is enough if you know how to use it. Consult a sexologist if you have any other

... Read More

I had follicular test on cycle day 12 after taking letroz for 5 days. rgt ovary dominant follicle size ks 10x13 and left ovary dominant follocle is 21x17. is there any problem with it?? what should i do next?

Dr. Reena Kawatra Gynecologist | Gurgaon

It would soon rupture and favourable for fertilisation,have Sexual contact for results .

... Read More

Right ovary is bulky in size.one cyst is measuring 3.2X2.2 CM without any septation noted cryst size ! This report came from ultrasonography! Is it required for surgery or medicine is enough.

Dr. Swati Chitnis Gynecologist | Mumbai

Hello. You seem to have a functional simple cyst. These are very common and will disappear on its own over few months. Unless you have menstrual complaints, no treatment is needed. Surgery is definite

... Read More

Penis size 2 inches only I want to increase my penis size..............................,,................. Please help me

Dr. A. Kumar Ayurveda | Mumbai

There is NO medicines ( tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder , churan, vaccum pumps,tension rings,rings, exercise, yoga, or any other type of medicines or procedures) availa

... Read More

Internet is not a doctor

Chat with real doctors online

• Private chat
  • 5-min response
  • Free follow-ups

The question asked on this page is a free question. You can ask a free health question by downloading the Practo app.