Dead skin line
Hi, I observed one line shaped red coloured dead patch on my leg, close to the pubic area. No pain on that area. It's like smooth pressable dead skin line of 1 cm. I think it is increasing. Attached some photos. I am really scared please guide what will be this.. I am having itching problem from 6 months. But not on that area. I use boxer from one year before that I used jockey. Please guide me about that dead skin patch

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.