Pregnancy test taken its a single line
Doctor plz solve mi problem.. whether am a pregnancy or not. I have taken pregnancy test in home it's a single line result bt period is not having from 8days of regular period it means Feb 23 mi period date bt still not happen .. and in January I had sex with mi husband and he is not leave his sperm inside I think so so please tell me now what I have to do i am getting tension .. what is the solution should i am take a insertion tab or what

I think your under great deal of stress which is affecting your menstrual cycle which is not uncommon as a single king in the home pregnancy test is taken to be negative for being pregnancy. Also if u want to be doubly sure u can go for a hcg test in the lab or take another home pregnant test with first urine sample in the morning when u wake up or do both the test and then whatever the result be it likely to be correct, in case this test which u did showed a false negative. Please relax and always use protection in future to avoid unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. All the best
Do a hcg test and. A fresh home pregnancy test
To use planned contraception during sex to have a healthy sex Life