My pennis
Sir, my pennis is some what curvy towards left side..... I am very worry About this....problem so please suggest A doctor....who is specialist in this type of Cases......

Hello there. A slight bend/curve towards one side is actually normal. It's not a issue which requires any medical or surgical attention. Nothing to worry about this. If you have any swelling, pain or any other lesion, then it will require to be investigated. If you are still not satisfied with my answer, I would encourage you to consult any physician in person and talk to him regarding this. Best regards.