Fissure/piles
I am having Anal fissure problem, I am 24 years old . This problem is affecting my life and I am facing problems in various aspects of life. I also went to doctor , he said I have anal fissure. I am taking medicine since 1 week and it's very costly for a week.. I want to cure my problem. I think I should try ayurvedic treatment, but I am not sure we're to go.

Pain while passing stools? Are the stools hard? Any history of stomach upset/gas/pain/acidity? Does it bleed while passing stools. Need more detail history for proper evaluation and management. Need to start on:- Tab. Omez DSR Tab. Brufen Proctosedyl ointment Povidone iodine ointment Syp. Cremaffin SITZ bath Avoid oily and spicy food for sometime Increase water uptake Avoid straining while passing stools
Consult me on practo for further assistance