ayurveda-icon
Fish oil related query
Is it safe consume fish oil supplement while on Ayurveda medication kanchanara gugul and arogyavardhini rasa , ashwagandha 3 times a day for hypothyroidism. My thyroid levels got normal after starting medication. Just wanted to know whether I can add fishoil in the diet as I am working out in gym.

I have best Ayurveda treatment for this

Yes. You can take.. No issues
Ask this question to that consultant who prescribed you above medicines Only he or she knows your diagnosis problems not any other consultant Find out root cause of your problem by ayurved way diagnosis Correct it by ayurved way medicine diet and lifestyle corrections Finding out root cause and its cure is very important for improvement permanent cure Correct diagnosis by ayurved way is very important main factor in treatment Take any ayurved medicine after proper ayurved way diagnosis only for avoiding bad effects of intake
Take online consultation directly for accurate diagnosis and treatment diet chart home remedies second opinion