Find out if he has asthma
He has been called an allergic child by his paediatric throughout. Lately he says it's asthma. I want it to be diagnosed properly. His chest x-ray is clear and haemogram done last week is OK except tlc at 13400 and slight variations in Dlc, pcv, mcv, mch, rdw. According to his paediatric the variation 's are normal.

Dr. Pankaj K Bang
Pulmonologist 8 yrs exp Delhi

U will need to give a detailed history of his symptoms and the progression of his disease. Asthma is a form of allergy too.
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. Asthma is chronic and a common problem causing symptoms. Pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatemnt can be started. if your child is more than 6 year old then it can be done. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.