Filling out..need refill

Filling worn out ..need a refilling urgent...wadgaonsheri pune or viman nagar. Can i find a doctor now

Doctor Answers (3) on Filling out..need refill

Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
hello you need to get it checked from a dentist and get it filled.
you can visit us at PRUDENT INTERNATIONAL HEALTH CLINIC, KALYANI NAGAR, PUNE.
Hello Sir ! Since you have not mentioned any presence of Pain or Sensitivity ( From drinking cold water or Hot tea). I am not able to determine the seriousness of your condition.
1. You probably just need to refill the tooth with new material.

2. The Dentist you consult must take an Xray to determine the Vitality of your tooth ( How alive is the tooth)

3. Also make sure to ask for Composite Material as this is best available material and will not Break easily.

Warning : If you have a Nonvegetarian Diet or when eating Hard foods like Badam, please dont chew food on the side of the Restoration (Filling) for the first week after Treatment.
Always get a routine check up at a dentist every 6 months after your Filling ( This is Must).
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..you question is very incomplete as in what problem you are suffering from I can't understand...so I suggest you to meet a physician in the nearby area which you can find out through Practo app itself and tell the problem and get treatment...thank you