Filling or Root canal ??
I have pain in 45 Pre upper Molars teeth left side since last 1 year. Please note no symptoms of sensitivity during HOT/COLD water. Only Pain when eating. Also, food often trapped in 45 Pre upper Molars teeth. I feel pain when doctor puts pressure on my pre Molars teeth with their tool. I shown 2 Doctors. 1st doctor said Filling in both teeth. 2nd doctor said Root canal in one teeth & for second teeth, only during ongoing treatment, he will be able to say Root canal is require or filling. I am very confused. Herewith, I attached OPG of my teeth. Please suggest. Thanks

Both upper left premolars seem to be decayed associated with gum problems. Kindly review for root canal treatment for the same. The adjacent teeth may be filled/restored after careful exploration clinically.
you can reach out to the nearest specialist dental clinic to get the procedure done.
make sure you keep the affected area clean

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello, Firstly, Can you plz send pic of teeth so we can identify is there is any carious lesion on 44 and 45. According to xray their is periapical lesion present in relation to 45, so for sure you have to go for rct in 45 n for 44 share your teeth image
Consult on personal chat box for detail discussion and treatment plan