Fibroids...pls help
Hi, I recently under went a surgery (laprascopy)to remove a fibroid which was above my right ovary. It was about 4mm in size. Also I am trying to concieve since around 18 months now with no luck so the doctor also checked my tubes and has informed me that there is a cornual block in the right side. I have attached the copy of the report. I want to know what is the cause of this block and can it be cleared? Also, will I be able to concieve with only one tube? Please help!

Dr. J. Nithya Babukumar
Gynecologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Single tube conception is possible. If want microsurgery can be done.