Fibroid in uterus
My sister in law is 38 yrs old she has three kids and for the past one year she lower abdominal pain and now its come to know she has fibroid in her uterus and she has under go operation to remove her uterus is there any medication which can reduce the fibroid without surgery
585 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Surgery for Fibroids depends on the size of the fibroid, and the problems caused due to it. All Fibroids need not be removed. to advice further, need to know the size and location of the fibroid. If it is a very small one, she can try Mirena Intra uterine coil, if she is experiencing heavy bleeding or painful periods.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Injections to reduce fibroids retroflexed uterus Inversion Of Uterus
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.