Fibroid in uterus
I have a fibroid in my uterus of 12cm.Is there any treatment of it other than surgery by some medicine
171 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.... I understand your problem, I think you should know that fibroid in uterus results in irregular menstrual period. Sometimes Accompanied by pain....Sometimes it may be non symptomatic..... Medical management often targets hormones which are responsible for its growth and focus on pain management.... But most of the times the recurrence of the condition is common... So surgery is a best option which can help to avoid having repeated problem and provide solution once for all..... So kindly consult a nearest gynecologist for further queries.... Good luck...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.