Fibroid in uterus
I have a fibroid in my uterus of 12cm.Is there any treatment of it other than surgery by some medicine

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hello.... I understand your problem, I think you should know that fibroid in uterus results in irregular menstrual period. Sometimes Accompanied by pain....Sometimes it may be non symptomatic..... Medical management often targets hormones which are responsible for its growth and focus on pain management.... But most of the times the recurrence of the condition is common... So surgery is a best option which can help to avoid having repeated problem and provide solution once for all..... So kindly consult a nearest gynecologist for further queries.... Good luck...