Fibroid in uterus
I have a fibroid in my uterus of 12 cm . Is there any treatment of it other than surgery or by any medicine
148 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Twelve centimetres is a big, a very big size of the fibroid. Medicines are there just to tackle the symptoms but not for reducing the size of the fibroid or to make the fibroid disappear. Surgery is the only option. Don't wait for it to grow even bigger as it can cause a lot of complications and the surgery will also be difficult. Better to get it done. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.