Fibroid in uterus
I have a fibroid in my uterus of 12 cm . Is there any treatment of it other than surgery or by any medicine

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Twelve centimetres is a big, a very big size of the fibroid. Medicines are there just to tackle the symptoms but not for reducing the size of the fibroid or to make the fibroid disappear. Surgery is the only option. Don't wait for it to grow even bigger as it can cause a lot of complications and the surgery will also be difficult. Better to get it done. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.