Fevrr for past five days
I have Fever for the past 5 days. Earlier the temperature would start at 102 in the morning go down to 100 at night and again shoot 102 or 101 in the morning. Since yesterday it reduced completely, morning again I had 101.4 fever. It reduced completely in evening again I have 101 fever. I took amoxycillin for a day then stopped. Currently am using calpol650.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to undergo some tests. Therefore instead of doing self medications i would suggest you consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will write a fever profile test to be done. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there understand your concern... There are many conditions which present with fever... Fever may be due to urinary tract infection, respiratory tract infection, gastroenteritis, malaria, typhoid, dengue, tuberculosis, viral infection etc...so detalied examination and evaluation is necessary... Take over the counter paracetamol 650 mg thrice daily and do tepid sponging...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Since your fever is continously recurring for 5 days...need to be examined and investigated for cause...meet MD physician for same