Fever w/ lower back pain
My friend is suffering from fever with lower back pain. Whenever he gets fever, he suffers lower back ache as well. Please let us know whether is it an infection or any other thing which needs immediate intention.

Hello well it's not necessary that fever and low backache might be related but then the common feature if it is related to any urinary tract infection I will suggest you to please get the urine routine test ..apart from that even normal fever will cause such symptoms...thank you

Fever with low back pain...need to rule out renal system infection...do usg KUB