Fever from yesterday
My child is having fever 101-102 fluctuations are there from yesterday night. He is 4 months old and we have given him P125. Please suggest

Hello! I understand your concern. Fever in babies is quiet bothering. If the temperature is more than hundren and it's not getting down even after giving paracetamol suspension then you need to take your baby to a children specialist. And at this high temperature babies Mau get seizures that which is not at all good your baby In order to prevent that you can give your baby tepid sponging that is wet a Softbank clean cloth in water of room temperature and then squeeze it and then wet the babies forehead, chest, back, and soles keep songbird until the fever comes down and consult a children specialist as soon as possible. Thank you.