Fever from last 7 days
I have fever from last 7 days. Sometimes there is fever in only nights, it comes and go by itself. A week before a dog bites me, though he is pet dog, I don't feel like to have the vaccine. Is my fever may related to dog bite, or it is something else. One more thing, I take paracetamol for fever, but it only relief ti

hello there. no your fever isn't related to the dog bite. but you definitely need to go get your fever checked out as it is intermittent in nature. you need full examination and a few tests. don't ignore this furthur. consult your physician. regards