My son is 13 month old. He had fever cough and cold 15 days back. Our paediatrician prescribed fepanil and kofarest. We consulted again a week back as he had little bit of cold cough and nose block. He tested and told he even developed light throt infection too .so he added azee 200 and continue same medication for 5 days. He got relieved,but had €little cold. On Saturday 27 Aug we travelled our native. From yesterday night again he got fever and temperature was 101f. As no paediatrician is available in the town we went to hysician. He changed all the medicines and told to stop the previous one. He proscribed Ambrodil s (3 time 5ml), bactoclav dry syrup (2 times 5ml), Nobel Plus (3 times 5ml). Shall I go ahead with these medicine or shall I continue the previous medicine proscribed by our paediatrician? Please help as I am worried about his health and also about over dose
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Okk. It's better to give medications prescribed by the doctor who had seen your kid and examined.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.