Fever, Cold & Body Pain

My friend is having a really bad fever.. He's also having a bad body pain.. He's not very well to do so he had gone to municipality hospital and they gave him some medication... But its not working I can see... So can you please suggest a medication for his Fever with cold and bad body pain... Thanks..

Doctor Answers (1) on Fever, Cold & Body Pain

Hello, I appreciate your concern for your friend. But in Homoeopathy we aim at targeting the cause rather than the symptoms. Fever is actually a good sign which means the body is fighting the infection insitu.It's a automated defence mechanism. Now in this case if the fever is not subsiding means there could be lingering infection somewhere like the throat,stomach, urinary tract to name a the patient needs to be thoroughly examined.Unless that is not targeted the fever will keep coming back. So take him to a Consultant right away without wasting much precious time. Would have loved to help...but cannot treat in the dark without a thorough examination to reach the root cause. Regards.