Fever, cld chills, sweat

I have been experiencing this from last week. The fever is coming and going specially after having a meal. I'm experiencing some weakness and weight loss. Fever mostly stays at 101 and there are chills that happens just before the fever and it happens mostly after having a meal. Once the fever starts getting normal, i find myself sweating like crazy. There is too much sweating. This is happening from last one week and i'm having so much weakness because of this that i have lost more than a kilo in a week. The blood test shows "weak positive" for typhoid, which the doctor that i had consulted rejected it. Whenever i intake any liquid or any solid food, i feel like puking but nothing comes out of the system. I have been consulting a doctor, he has given medicines which i find of no use coz I haven't seen any signs of improvement. Please suggest me of what should i do. Should I continue with the medicines cause its already been a week. I seek your professional help. Thank you in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Fever, cld chills, sweat

Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
Hi, this always occurs with same food or with every food? It is possible that you are allergic with some food.. If you have diagnosed weak positive for typhoid then please get blood culture done immediately to rule out typhoid.. What medicine they have prescribed is important to know.. please upload all the prescription.. you should be evaluated thoroughly and then i will make any prescription... please meet me...