Fever as well as dry cough
My wife is tested positive few days before. Now i am also having fever with dry cough. Whenever i take temperature from mouth it always shows 100.1 to 100.7f while armpit temperature is showing 98.2f. I have taken paracetamol 650mg but still fever is not getting down. I am feeling normal but still oral temperature is showing more than 100.. Please suggest me what to do..

May need to start steroid for which there is need to get few tests done
Consult

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Get yourself tested for covid As covid in pregnancy requires extra vigilant monitoring.
might need upgradation in medication.
history is required and medicines need to be prescribed. Consult for management
Take proper Consultation with detailed history for proper treatment.