Fever and tiredness
I have been having elevated temperatures for the last two days (102). I took dolo 650(paracetamol) yesterday night and today morning. There is no improvement in my condition. Can you please suggest what I could do.

Hello.. Well due to this seasonal change you will have flue like symptoms..continue taking medication...you need to first have food well and drink lots of water so that there is no dehydration....take good amount of rest also.. consult a physician if symptoms do not reduce by 3-5 days...thank you