Fever, cold, dry cough, tiredness,
I am having very bad headache from last 3 4 days and fever, cold, dry cough as well as tiredness and i lost taste and smell power

fever has many cause not just covid urinary tract infection viral malaria dengue typhoid . u need tests to confirm the diagnosis after that effective treatmnt can be done dolo only works temporarily. antitussive antibiotics probiotics antipyretics are needed. consult me.

U have symptoms of covid mam Kindly isolate yourself and start the treatment for the same asap
Kindly contact me on WhatsApp 98863,22980 for full prescription